This assessment tool is used to measure the quality of social participation in children aged 0 to 4. The questionnaire included in this assessment tool contains 71 items divided into 11 life habit and social role categories. For each statement, you can collect information about the dimensions associated with level of accomplishment, type of assistance required and level of satisfaction.
The LIFE-H 4.0 ASSESSMENT TOOL - Children from birth to 4 years of age is especially used as a reference guide to support the administration of the LIFE-H 4.0 QUESTIONNAIRE - Long form - Children from birth to 4 years. It can also be used by parents to self-administer the assessment tool***.
- General instructions
- The Human Development Model - Disability Creation Process (HDM-DCP2)
- What is social participation?
- Instructions for respondents
- Example of the accomplishment of some life habits
- Identification of the child and the respondent
- Questions and the format of the questionnaire
- Description of contents and examples of life habits rating
A fee of $ 0.50 / copy is included in the price of the instrument to cover the right to use. Any reproduction of the LIFE-H, whatever the form it takes, is prohibited. Thank you for respecting the copyrights of our assessment tools and questionnaires.
***Some people may not be able to self-administer the LIFE-H 4.0 ASSESSMENT TOOL - Children from birth to 4 years of age. It is important to make sure that they have the necessary capabilities to be able to do so.
Children 0-4 years of age - Assessment Tool LIFE-H 4.0
- Product Code: 404G
- Availability: In Stock